Spring Hair Tips
Ok girls Spring is nearly here finally and you’re probably thinking about a new look. Of course as the weather gets warmer we tend to spend more time in the great outdoors with family and friends. We start going to bbq’s and generally just enjoy the sun, so we thought we would give you a few ideas to keep you fashion ready and looking fabulous this spring.
- Instead of going for the chop why not add a few highlights. Adding highlights to your hair adds depth and will give you a little lift. Ask your stylist for the best colour to suit you.
- Try a little beliage, two tone hair is huge at the moment. Be as wild or as subtle as you like. You don’t need long hair for this new fashion trend it can look awesome on short hair too.
- Pastel and bright colours have been hot hot hot for a while now. Try adding a splash of bright colour to the ends just for fun or all over in pastels looks amazing right now.
- Don’t forget girls when you change your hair colour or even the style of your hair, your makeup will probably need to change as well. The shorter your hair the more your eyes will stand out so accentuate them. Hair pulled back or styled behind your ears will accentuate your cheek bones so be sure to use bronzer on them and lightener between the eye and the top of the cheeks. If you are after a more natural look stick to a little bronzer all over and simply add gloss to the lips. Pastel gloss is this springs must have.
- One of the latest looks on the runway in both the U.S and Europe this spring has been the Ponytail. By adding a few fresh small flowers to your pony will help you create a gorgeous spring look. Try your ponytail sleek with a part to the side or messy teasing the back of your hair near the crown to give it fullness above where you tie your hair up. For that natural look leave it messy with the fringe out and slightly teased around the face.
- Don’t forget to keep your hair hydrated in the hot weather. If you are off to the beach take a little spritz bottle with a mixture of water, a little conditioner and sunscreen mixed together. Spray throughout the day to keep your locks in perfect beach condition.
Have fun this Spring girls, be adventurous and laugh often.