Long Loose Curls using the H2D X5
We all seem to be loving the soft loose relaxed curls at the moment. Its called the Boho look and weather or not your hair is really long or shoulder length this must have style is easily achieved with a curling wand. Here is a quick how to which will help you be ready for this spring/summer.
- Start with clean straight hair. If your hair is naturally curly or wavy blow dry it straight with a large round brush. This may seem a little odd but for best results this is a must.
- Section your hair by taking a section from across the back from ear to ear. Clip the rest of your hair up and out of the way.
- Curl in small sections wrapping the strands around the curling wand away from your face. Hold the wand above so it will let the curl drop from the barrel of the wand. This will make the curl stay in shape.
- Be careful not to curl right up to the root, remember we want relaxed loose curls. Keep curling working in small sections around your hair.
- Once you have done your entire hair let your hair cool in the ringlets, this is important as it will make the curl last longer.
- Using your fingers run your hands through the curls to break them up and loosen out of the ringlets. Using a bristle brush lightly brush your hair into desired waves.
A few tips:
Style your hair a little tighter to begin with this will leave it looking good for longer. If your hair doesn’t hold a curl well clip each curl up as you do it with a flat clip waiting for it to cool. Always curl away from your face as this creates a softer more open look. Again don’t curl near the roots. Start curl around or just above ear level.
At The Edge In Hair we use the H2D X5 it comes with 5 different attachments with different shapes and size barrels.
Order yours today RRP $299.00 mention this blog and receive 10% off.